Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

I have Severe Azoospermia and want to ask if it can be treated in any manner thru any medicines.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I had my testicular biopsy done in the year 2004. It was written as – Histology reveals multiple sections of tubules from epididymis lined by columnar epithelium and do not contain spermatozoa. surrounding fibrovascular stroma is unremarkable. on deliderate search no seminiterous tubules from testicle are noted.

My FSH was 50.17 in 2006 and LH was 26.19.And after going thru semen test found NO sperm with 2-3 pus cell/hpf, epithelial cells- 1-2/hpf and RBC – 0-1/hpf. Volume 0.8ml.

Do u think it can be treated in any manner. What medicines shall i take.

Regards shankar Chauhan


In: Fertility & Infertility, Posted 5 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure


Read answer to similar question at link given below;

To order product contact our Team at [email protected]


Further queries are always welcome.


Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »