Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

i have small penis,hw can i enlarge it.

Pls i have a small penis i want to know how i can enlarge it.and am having weak erection and some time i will have erection but when its time to penetrate it becomes soft,pls help me out,cos its very emberassing.
and how can i buy your product in nigeria.

In: Erectile Dysfunction, Posted 6 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

We strongly recommend to use Butea superba Gel and Capsules This is an exclusive and vital combination for erectile dysfunction, libido and gaining sexual stamina and power. These products have exclusive Thai Herb Butea superba with great aphrodisiac properties that helps in increasing sperm count, sexual stamina and erection.

Use product regularly for minimum of three months to get desired results.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »