Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

i have to remove foreskin from my panis its some kind of medicine for this plzz sugest

i am 24 year old.  i wish to remove my foreskin in my penis, sch that my glands are not exposed till now.. so please suggest me how can i remove my foreskin from my panis…please given me some medicine name of some kind of crem for remove my foreskinr…..

In: Penis Health, Posted 6 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating3 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Foreskin can be removed from glans with minor surgical procedure called Circumcision. but before that we will recommend to get penis examination to find out the signs of phimosis.

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you support


Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »