Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

i m 20 years old, i want my penis to be enlarged becase it is very small and i cannot satisfy my gf…

i want my penis to be enlarged ,very strong, and want to increase my sexual ability…i want to have sex for long takes only 2 to 3 minutes and i ejaculate..

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 6 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Read answer to similar question at link given below;

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »