Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

i m 31 year old and having irregular periods since i got thm so plzz help me out

hi,its been 6 years of my marraige,but hvent concieved yet,my periods r irregular since i got thm nd took many medicines 4 this purpose but failed to get the success .plz advise me any medicine suiting my condition tht can regularise my periods and will help me in concieving so much of time been wasted i want to concieve as soon as posssible .i was having periods after every 18 days but this time i got thm after 4 months tht too by taking PRMOLUT N,by the dr.plzz help me out .thx

In: Fertility & Infertility, Posted 6 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating1 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

We provide herbal solution to health problems and for irregular periods one has to be patient in getting them regular.

You are currently on some medication that has caused menses. We will recommend to follow the course and get the periods.

Also please note when somebody is on the oral medication like you for irregular periods then after stopping them body take couple of months to get menses of its own. Also in case of irregular periods one has to find actual cause of the problem and get it diagnosed by the doctor. Sometimes stress, sudden weight loss/gain can be the probable cause. Some pelvic diseases, uterine problems can be responsible for irregular menses.

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support


Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »