Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

I need a permanent solution for my irregular periods as I am not on periods????

Hiii sir,
I have asked a question about menstrual problem yesterday but I did not get any answer yet.
Please help me out.

My question is I am 26 years old. I have irregular periods from long time but now after my marriage of 2 years irregularity has been increased for 6 months.. Pls do Reply me

Thanq sir.

In: Menstrual Problems, Posted 6 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating3 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Irregularity in the period is quiet common in girls. This can be due anemia, uterine disorder or Pelvic inflammatory disease or PCOD. Also If a person rapidly looses or gains weight ther can be the chances for the Irregularity in the periods.

Most importantly Menses are always under the influence of the Hormones . Also there can be chances of the underlying complication as told above. If someone experience severe cramping, nausea or giddiness then consultation of the doctor is very necessary.

Also reduce the level of stress and do not over exercise as regular exercise is ok. Check your eating habits as anorexic girls have more chances of the same.

You can take Retone capsules
Above combination if taken regularly for the period of 3 months can give satisfactory results.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »