Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

i want to enlarge my penis itis about 4,5inch

si iam 27 year old my penis is 4,5inch and also i have premature ejucolation so pleas sir suggest me amedicin for permenant efect and no side effect iwant to enlarge my penis about 6-7inch thanks i waiting your answer

In: Penis Health, Posted 6 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Read answer to the similar question at link given below;

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »