Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

i want to enlarge my penis,its 4? and i am not satisfie

i want to enlarge my penis,its 4″
u advised me to take Butea superba capsules nd Gel?if i take kohinoor gold with oil?wil it work for penis enlargement?

In: Penis Health, Posted 6 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating6 points

1 Answer

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »