Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

I want to get rid of precum


I am 27 male. My problem is fluid (precum) is coming from penis most of time even without any thoughts about the sex. And its creates lot of tension.I have started masturbation when i am 12. Please advise me in this case, and what medicine i have to use to solve this problems.

In: Men's Health,Sexual Health, Posted 8 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating points

5 Answers

Answer #1

Hello and greetings from

Oozing of semen or watery milky fluid from penis before sexual act is called precum. Precum is normal if fluid comes after continuous long time stimulus. Like if somebody is watching some erotic movie scene the stimulus is present for long time and this may cause some wetness or leaking in penis. There is no sexual weakness present in this type of cases. But if leaking of semen is present even with slight stimulus or just thoughts of sex etc then it is a severe sex problem which needs immediate treatment. Dhaat or prostate infection also called prostatitis is the reason for this sort of precum and this may result in erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. In chronic cases the sperm count may fall resulting in infertility. These precum and associated problems can be easily cured by regular use of herbal and safe medicines. Kohinoor Gold and Shilajit are very useful to cure urogenital infections, urogenital system weakness, sexual weakness and dhaat or prostatitis. A regular course of these powerful natural, medicines is capable of eradicating the side effects of over masturbation and strengthens whole urogenital system to cure precum problem. Increase water intake and have nutritional homemade meals. Avoid masturbation and porn material. We recommend you to make a regular three months course for satisfactory results.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: MATT OLIVE Level Rating12 points
Answer #2

I’m 16 and me and my boyfriend had sex 4 times in the last 2 months unprotected but we did the “pull  out method” I had a full period at the beginning of the month 6days later i had light bleeding for 4days which was 16days before my next Period. My Period is due today and I still haven’t started. What could be wrong?

Answers Answered By: Maddie Level Rating points
Answer #3

Hello Maddie
thre is nothing to be worried of if you have mensuration after having sex,but if you also had bleeding after your regular menses these are signs of uterine problem which can be treated with Gynol Syrup 2 tsp three times a day along withAshoka one capsule twice a day after meal for a regular period of one month.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: MATT OLIVE Level Rating12 points
Answer #4

It is important to have regular check ups when you experience unusual things in your body, frequent precum may be a symptom to a problem as well as uterine bleeding.

Answers Answered By: skin tags Level Rating3 points
Answer #5

By improving the quality of a man’s erection, feeding the tissues and nerves with nutrients and hormones, and strengthening the ejaculate valve, a man can overcome seminal leakage and no doubt conquer other sexual problems associated with leaking precum.

Answers Answered By: [email protected] blog Level Rating3 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »