Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

i wount t mour sex

my age–42 my husband was not satisfied at night, because i have no sex.PLEASE give me name of medicine for grow up sex at night.

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating3 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings from Ayurvedic Cure

Apply on the shaft of penis Conmax serum Apply every alternate day or everyday. This will strengthen the penile muscles and stimulate longer and stronger erections.

Also take take Shwet musli and Kohinoor Gold Capsules Take one capsule each two times a day with milk after meal. This will help to increase the strength and power.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Anrick Level Rating422 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »