Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

Iam musturbating for abt 12 yrs. Penis size is too smaal?can i improve and get married.

Iam 25 yrs old.Iam musturbrating for abt 12 penis size is to small .can i im prove this and get married?

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Take regular course of Kohinoor gold and for local application on penis use Butea Superba Gel Apply on the penis at least two times a day. It has so powerful penetrating power into the penis. Helps in long and strong erections of the really strengthens the penile musculature.Increases the Libido. It is really helpful in all the male sex dysfunctions. This combination helps in penis enlargement. Use regularly for the period of three months for desired results.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »