Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

if a woman give birth to 4 childre adn after start having miscarriage when ever she is three months pregnant for up to four times, then after start missing her period one to two months and medical result will always it’s negative also her period begin to disappear a month and appear the following month and also she feel internal heat and she is now forty years old. please can she be treat to be healthy and have children ? and also can your help reach up to nigeria?.

fertility in health.

In: Fertility & Infertility, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings fRom Ayurvedic cure

Well in your case age factor, pregnancy gap and uterus need to be evaluated for treatment. We think that you must gynecologist for proper treatment.

Further queries are also welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »