Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

increase penis size and testis problem

hi sir,,
i want to increase my penis size and strong sex.. right now my penis size is 6 but i want to increase 1 to 2 inc.. and even my 1 testis size is became small because of over masterbating. and i feel pain in affected testis, i am realy worried about that what should i do.. since from many days i am thinking to visit a doctor but i dont know which especialist doctor i should go for this problem?? or this problem can be solve by medicine please suggest me a best solution, i will be realy thankful to you

In: Sexual Health, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating3 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Read answer to similar question at link given below;

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »

Answer These Related Questions