Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

irrection pro.

i m 27 year old man i m not married yet.i m trapped with master bastion since 14 years,n due to i lost my sex power.i m not able to intercorse more then 20 second after this short period i lost my tell me how i can increase my sex power because the situation is very bad here..i m going to married next year.

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Masturbation may be the cause of your sexual problems because continuous masturbation from such a long time as in your case can create weakness in reproductive system. At this age the reproductive organs are at their developmental stage and unnatural sexual habits can cause weakness easily. But there is nothing to worry about the problems can be cured permanently and easily at this young age with the help of ayurvedic medicine Kohinoor Gold and It is a herbal medicine having very good results in the treatment for erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and seminal weakness. It helps in getting rock hard erection every time and also helps in early preparation of male sex organ and maintenance of erection for long time. It is beneficial for low libido and is a complete aphrodisiac medicine. It helps to establish confidence in males and increases sexual power. So we recommend a regular two-three months course of this medicine for satisfactory results.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »