Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

Irregular periods from last one year and doctor confirmed that having PCOS. Pls help

Hi, I have irregular periods from last one year and it used to come after 50-60 days every month. I am trying to conceive from last 6 months but no luck so far. Also Doctor told me that i have PCOS and prescribed to take APCOD powder and folic acid but my periods are still irregular.Pls advice

In: Menstrual Problems, Posted 5 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

3 Answers

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

We will recommend to use Retone capsules along with Ashoka capsules PCOS known as Poly cystic ovary syndrome is a major cause of hormonal imbalance, irregular periods and infertility in females. Irregular periods or disturbed menstrual cycle and many other problems related to the female reproductive system like uterine weakness and low immunity, infections, foul smell from genitalia etc.

These herbal medicines stimulate uterine bleeding, tones up uterus,maintain hormonal balance and induce the development and discharge of ovum at correct time. These medicines helps in increasing chances of pregnancy and maintains physical health and reproductive health of females.


Take one capsule each twice a day. Drink 5 lt. water per day. Mild exercise regularly and manage stress levels.

  • Exercise regularly
  • Manage stress levels


Use combination for minimum three months to get desired results.


Further queries are always welcome.


Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points
Answer #2

Also can you pls confirm how many capsules will be in one pack so that i can order the same.

Answers Answered By: astha281184 Level Rating2 points
Answer #3

Hello and Greetings from

Please find detail information regarding Ashoka capsules in below given link:

These are herbal supplement made up of natural herbs which are safe to use.

For order related queries please visit our support team at [email protected].


Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »