Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

Irregular Periods with PCO problem.


I am 29 years old, I have irregular periods, where i get periods by 35 to 40 days. I want to regularize my periods and need to concieve. Last month in the scan, they diagnosed PCO problem. Kindly help me any ayurvedic medicine which can regularize my periods.

Sangeetha. N

In: Menstrual Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Read answer to similar question at link given below;

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »