Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

Lacking Interesting in sex, whether with boy or Girl ……………………………….

I am 25, I find My self unfit in sex, nw I am least interested in having sex. Starting is very good but it continues for 5-10 minits. thn No erection 
I am worried about my sex life. Plz help me in improving Sex health. 

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 6 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

We have products that are very helpful in increasing the sexual drive of the person. The products are Kohinoor Gold capsules and Shilajit capsules Take one capsule twice a day after meal with milk. These capsules have aphrodisiac properties that help in maintain the erection of penis.

Also use Orgy penis massage oil for penis. The massage will help in increasing the erection of the penis by vaso dilation of the penis. This will help in increasing the blood flow to the penis. Thus this whole combination of the products will help in getting back the sexual desire by increasing the testosterone levels and also maintains good erection during intercourse.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »