Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

Losing erection fast and lost the size of the penis also girth. Advice please…



I have lost size and girth of my penis it looks like life less and if I get erection I lose it very fast in 10 secs no morning erections. I strongly believe that I am having serious venous leakage. Could you please suggest me any best medication? I also lost the total sensitivity of penis.



In: Erectile Dysfunction, Posted 5 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello and Greetings from

Firstly let us know something about Erectile Dysfunction. Penile erection dysfunction can be due to four main causes like Vascular,Neurological.psychological,Harmonal.After physical examination on your penis and testes. An Evaluation is done after performing specialized testing to assess the function of your penis. Like an ultrasound to measure the blood flow through the penis,blood test to measure hormone levels etc.

So There are various reasons for such sexual problems like stress, depression of not having sexual stamina which could only worsen the condition. Also if the person has history of over consumption of Alcohol, smoking, over masturbation then there are such possiblities. Smoking is one of the most common contributing causes to erectile dysfunction. Other causes include uncontrolled high blood pressure, heart disease, high cholesterol, and diabetes.

We will first recommend to avoid  above mentioned factors and start with Butea superba Gel and Capsules Take two capsules two times a day after meal. Also apply gel on penis twice on shaft of penis for stronger erections. Regular course of these products for period of three months will help in increasing the penis length and also will help in increasing the sexual stamina.

Avoid over ejaculations. Cut down on smoking, alcohol if you take.Get plenty of rest and take time to relax.Exercise and eat a healthy diet fresh fruits and vegetables to keep good blood circulation.Talk openly to your partner about sex and your relationship. If you cannot do this, counseling can help.

Thank you Support


Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »