Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

Lumpy penis

Initially, I felt a sort of a lump at the base of my penis all around in the form of a circle, only at the base. That area has now become constricted and somewhat hard. There is no problems with urination or sex, but on pressing there is slight pain. On the other hand now it seems that the hardness area is spreading to the rest of the penis and it has almost covered the entire penis except the head area. As I said, there is considerable constriction at the base of the penis where the problem started. Kindly help.

In: Penis Health, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating1 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic cure

We strongly recommend to consult the urologist for proper investigation and exact diagnosis.

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Anrick Level Rating422 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »