Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

man health.

Hi. i am 23 year old,my problem is that i have curve penis moves towards right side,please help me how to straight it,kindly give some natural tips and after marriage whether this curve of penis will effect my imperession on women or intercourse act.kindly repy soon

thank you

In: Sexual Health, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

There are some precious herbal products which are helpful in curvature of penis and its weakness. We recommend you to use Butea Superba Gel and Kohinoor Gold together for permanent solution of all your penis related sexual problems.
These are safe and herbal preparations having useful extracts of many rare herbs. Take Kohinoor Gold twice to boost your stamina and power. Apply Butea gel on penis regularly to cure bending in penis and increase penis strength..These products help in providing proper shape, size and power to penile tissue. These products are helpful in the bending in penis or curvatures in shaft of penis safely without any side effect.

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Anrick Level Rating422 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »