Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers


I am 25 years old & i have been masturbating from past 10 years (when i was around 15 years old) Now with in Or after 3 months i m getting married & am scared a lot because my penis gone to very small size & it is not getting enlarge any more its look like a dead & i m facing lots of problems related to sex.. So please please please help me out & suggest me which product should i use & good for me to recover my power with in a short duration etc. Thanks

In: Men's Health, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

You can read answer to similar question at link given below.

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »