Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

Masturebation habit

Dear sir main 28 year ka hun and main 13year se handparctics kar ra hun aur mera penis demage ho gaya hai same banana aur muje sigarpatan bhi hojata hai jab main biwi ke sath sex karta hun to lagbhag aade minute main hi discharge ho jata hai sir bhaut doctors hakim ko batya but koi natija na nikla sab paisa khane ke chakar main rahte hai aur ak garib aadmi hun please sir muje koi dawai bata dijiye taki main apna jivan fir se achi tarha se ji sanku sir main aapka bahut aabari rahunga sir jawab jaldi bhejna main aapke jawab ka intajar kar hun

In: Penis Health, Posted 6 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating8 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

First of all lift up your confidence level that you need to come out of this by avoiding over masturbation and follow a healthy lifestyle. Avoid stress as this will only worsen your condition. Be mentally strong enough to avoid frequent ejaculation because before starting herbal products you need to understand the fact of preserving the sperm as this is the most vital constituent of our body.
Take Asparagus capsules along with Kapikachhu capsules One capsule each twice a day after meal with milk will help to support the urogenital system and strengthening it.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »