Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

med conf for physical weakness and nightfall

my age is 22, im feel very weak and also im having nightfall with urine once or twice a month and when i get sexually mooded.

currently im taking shilajit for the past 45days .and i see some changes i my body weakness.but not for nightfall .

what medicine should i use to regain the lost strength.
shall i use gokshura and shwet musli for these problems? .

kindly suggest me a solution for this ?

In: Men's Health, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating14 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Well it is good to hear that you are getting your strength back day by day wih the help of shilajit. To enhance the effect you can use Shwet musli take one capsule each twice aday after meal with the milk.

This will help you in getting overall relief from nightfall.

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »