Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

Menstrual problems

m 19 yrs old n my menses started at d age of 12 bt 4rm d age of 15 m nt having regular menses n because of which i have gained a lot of weight….
Plz help me tel me some home remidies which could help me..

In: Menstrual Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating5 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

We recommend to get the thyroid test done from clinical lab. May be there is any kind of thyroid disorder that has caused sudden weight gain. As a result there is irregularity in menses.

On the other hand if thyroid test comes to be normal then you need to first loose weight and secondly get check up done from gynecologist. This will help to rule out the cause of irregular menses.

Then we can give you products accordingly.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Anrick Level Rating422 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »