Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

Mootradosh i.e. Fall of sperm with urine

“I am ankesh and i m 19 years old. I doubt i am suffering from any sperm related disease because while excreting urine i feel my sperm coming out with urine. 2day i touched my urine and found little pre-ejaculatory juice in it. Please suggest some effective and economic medicines forme. Also if there are some remedies that can be done at home,please tell me about them.”

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Any urogenital tract or reproductive system problem is indicative of underlying infection. this can be due to sexually transmitted disease or over masturbation or nerve disorder.
To get rid of this take Gokshura capsules and shilajit capsules
Take one capsule twice a day after meal with milk. Avoid intercourse or masturbation during course of the products.
Also take low protein diet, fresh fruits and green vegetables. regular course of three of three months is recommended for desired results.

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »