Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers


hello doc, im having problem with erection, whenever i want to have sex with girl its not working unless i take 29 years now i have been doing musturbation since i was 14years now its disturbing me i want to stop it but i cannot because im used to it. im doing it  5 to 10 times almost everyday please doctor i need a help i want to know thw process to and drugs that will stop me from doing it and make me sexually active.

In: Sexual Health, Posted 6 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Over masturbation is always started for fun but later it becomes habit and hard to control.

So one must avoid all the stuff that creates an urge to masturbate and get himself engaged to some other work when ever one feels urge to masturbate.

One can use Herbal products like Shilait and Kohinoor to come up from side effects of over masturbation. Take one capsule twice a day after meal with milk. This will help in increasing the strength and energy required to satisfy the partner. It also helps in Premature ejaculation. low sperm count and low erection.

Use combination for minimum period of three months to get desired results.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »