Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

my husband has undescended testicles and found nil sperm count. whats the solution if we want babies.

hello doc,how are you? 

my husband has 2 undescended testicle. he is 34 years now. he went through semen analysis and found he got no sperm in his semen. how to cure this? we are married for a year. we want baby. is there any way to cure this? what diet should need to follow in order to get this corrected. everyone expecting our baby. we never reveal this problem to anyone yet. thank you doc.

In: Fertility & Infertility, Posted 5 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

At the age of 34years if an adult discovers that he has an undescended testis, moving the testis into the scrotum at this point will not improve Fertility levels. In adult men, an undescended testis is usually taken out to cure future consequences. If over the age of 40, nothing is done often.

Regular testicular self examination (TSE) is recommended for men born with undescended testes, especially to check for lumps or swellings that could be a sign of testicular cancer.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »