Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

Night Fail

hello sir, i am 21 year old. i am feeling regret and penitence
since last 4 years about my masturbation. Now I stooped it but other one problems has been starts that is nightfall.
I read about Your suggested medicines. Can i too buy this medicines ? that medicines where I can get? may be available
on medical stores?
another one more my weird problem is I has been lost my dick size.
plz suggest me

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 8 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello and Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Yes you can buy those medicines at

All the details regarding the product and its mode of payment is available on the above mentioned website. Further queries are are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »