Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

night fault

i have night fault from 7 to 8 years. i want to ask about my desease which i can remove this permanently. sometimes i does masturbation four times in one month so i feel weekness. my penis size is as a small child in normal condion but when come sexual things it is a about 6inch.
i’m gonna marriage in next four or five months so please sir advised to me best suitable medicine for remove this desease permanently

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating3 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Night fall is self emissivity of sperm at night due to erotic dreams.It happens in people who are not exposed to sexual relations or activity for longer periods.
But in your case due to over masturbation your nerves an penile muscles have become weaker. Due to this you are suffering from such condition.
We recommend you to take Kohinoor Gold and Shilajit capsules Take one capsule each twice a day after meal with the milk. this combination of herb will help in regaining the lost power and stamina.
Our products are derived from extracts of exclusive herbs like Shilajit, ashwagandha, Gokshura, kapikachhu etc that have proven aphrodisiac properties.

Use the products regularly for the period of three months to get desired results.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »