Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

not able to sex with my wife for months to go……………………………….

i m 50 years man  my sexual power is very week i can not sex with my wife  months to go as penis does not tight even she is very co operative and sexy please advice how to improove sexual power wi

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 5 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

We will recommend to use Butea superba gel for regular application on penis to ensure enough blood supply to the penis for proper erection. Massage with the gel twice a day or as required. Avoid masturbation. You are currently suffering from erectile dysfunction that is natural with Advancing age. but this can be controlled with the help of herbal products as these are safe and do not have any side effects.

For maximum and fast results we will recommend to use Kohinoor Gold capsules twice a day after meal with milk. Use this combination for minimum period of three months to get desired results.

You can order online at the links mentioned along with the products or contact our team at [email protected] along with current city.

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support


Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »