Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

Not please doing intercourse with the time.

Dear sir/madam

I have read peoples question and answers and would like to ask regarding about my penis. I don’t know how long my penis is but i can say that is all’s normal, but there’s 1 problem i couldn’t libido enough for my wife. She wanted more but i have to wait because my penis doesn’t want to react after 1 hour. Can you please tell me why and what solution or product you could recommend to use. Do you ship to Brunei Darussalam? I’m born here. Please help me.

My wife as i have seen she doesn’t have enough libido stamina, her vagina is always very dry when we try touching each other. Starting intercourse dry after maybe 15min then her vagina’s wet. She would like to have breast enlargement, which product you could recommend to use please.

Yours sincerely

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 6 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating3 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

For you we will recommend to use Butea superba Gel for local application on penis two times a day as this will help in increasing the sexual desire and stamina. For more advanced results we will recommend to use Butea superba Capsules
For you wife we recommend to use Lady secret serum especially for dry vagina and increasing the sexual desire. It helps in lubricating the inner walls of vagina and thus making intercourse more pleasurable.

Use products regularly for minimum period of three months to get desired results.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »