Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

Over flow of Periods problem

As im bleeding from 7 days continueing after my periods till now it is 14 dys continues ..why it is so how to control it ? Is their any medicens?

In: Menstrual Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

We strongly recommend to consult the doctor. This excessive bleeding needs to be evaluated. Hope you were not pregnant.
Find out the exact cause by examination from gynecologist.

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »