Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

pain and large left testis

Dear doctor

I Would be glad if you can answer my serious question about my testis I’m now 16 years old i begin ejacualtion for 3 years sometimes i ejaculate twice a day.
Moreover,In early days i discovered that my left testis is being enlarged with a little painin both testis i was so concernd about this issue that i have searched in the internet and found it may be testicular cancer.
In addition,My semen during ejaculation is less in amount and now i’m so afraid doctor can ou tell me what i have and what can i do ? i live in egypt if it was important to sa in which country do i live.

In: Men's Health, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Enlarged testicle can be sign of testicular cancer but this is not the sole reason for enlarged testicles. Internal infection of presence of any kind of cyst or lump can also increase the size of testicle.
More important physical examination by urologist is very necessary to rule out the exact diagnosis.
Other reason might include Testicular torsion, any injury/trauma to testis, varicocele etc.

Also over ejaculation of the sperm is responsible for watery sperm. Atleast three to four days of gap should be there depending on diet and health of individual for ejaculation. Semen also need time to mature and develop, over ejaculation stop this and semen remains watery due to lack of enough sperms.

We recommend to take Mucuna capsules along with the Gokshura capsules
Take one capsules twice a day after meal with the Milk for sperm quality and quantity. Regular course of three months is necessary for desired results.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »