Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

PAIN & CONFUSSION (over sex)

Am suffering for something I haven’t had exprience in or saw it before. My dick release some watery with sperm coloury when am peeing or @ the end of my pee. All start after I had hard sex to a point of no sperming. So am not sure what’s going on in my shaft.. Am waiting to hear if I can see a Doctor or it will heal itself.. Thanks

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 6 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

There may be so many reasons like untreated infections, over masturbation etc but you have already tried a lot of remedies for your problem. This weakness is curable but you need to make a regular long term course for good results and satisfactory results. We will recommend for Asparagus and Gokshura capsules
Take one capsule twice a day after meal. This will help in strengthening the uro genital system.
This combination is very useful for over all health of your body. Just increase water intake and never suppress the urge for urination. Avoid spicy food, rice and take green vegetables and fresh fruits.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »