Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

pcod with high LH level than FSH from last 2 yrs…………………………………….

Dear sir, mam

m 30yrs old married but suffering from pcod since sep 2010, my LH is high LH nd FSH ratio is 3:1. from last 3-4 months i had not have any medicine and also have missed my periods .. so plz advise.

In: Menstrual Problems, Posted 5 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

You can take ashoka capsules along with Retone for PCOD and hormonal imbalance. Take oen capsule twice a day after meal. Please read answer to similar question at the link given below;

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »