Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

Pelvic pain and stress 2 after ejaculation. How to recover from this problem soon.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am 33 year old man. I am facing severe pelvic pain after ejaculation. It gives a lot of stress. Generally it starts two hours after ejaculation and it’s continuous for a few days. Also, if I am little aroused also I get precum in my penis and I get pelvic pain. Please advise how can I recover from this problem.



In: Sexual Health, Posted 5 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

4 Answers

Answer #1

Hello and Greetings from

Pain after ejaculation can be a symptom of an infection of the Urethra{Pathway for urine and semen} known as urethritis, and can also be caused by Prostate gland which secrets a fluid that forms major part of ejaculations. These are one of more common infections in men as this will be present with other symptoms also.

We recommend you to take Shilajit capsules It is diuretic in nature which washes away the infection and secondly it is aphrodisiac in properties which strengthen the reproductive system in males. With Gokshura Capsules Take one capsule each twice a Day after meals.

Avoid frequent ejaculations and Drink 5-6 lit. per day to wash away toxins and cleanse your Body.




Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points
Answer #2

Thank you very much for the scientific explanation and advice for the herbal supplements.
I will try to order these supplements soon. How long it will take to get complete recovery.
Is there any diagnostic procedure available to know about the infection of the urethra or prostate gland.

Answers Answered By: sbratna2012 Level Rating2 points
Answer #3

Hello and Greetings from

Your doctor will perform initially Physical Examination and may want to examine samples of your urine or semen for signs of infection for evaluation. You are advised to see Specialist Physician soon.

Generally min. three months course is recommended to get desired results for above combination.


Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points
Answer #4

Thanks for your suggestion. I visited a Urologist yesterday. He examined my prostate and asked for the urine and semen culture. As per the report everything is normal and there is no infection. He didn’t give me any medicines. 
Can this problem also happen without any infection ?
In this case, is this possible, this kind of problem can be cured with herbal supplements.

Answers Answered By: sbratna2012 Level Rating2 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »