Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers


I have a hard bump under the skin of my penis where I was circumsized do I need to worry?

In: Penis Health, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

2 Answers

Answer #1

i need long penis what shall i do? i keep your answer.

Answers Answered By: dani Level Rating2 points
Answer #2

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

We will recommend you to consult doctor and get physical examination of this lump to find the cause and treatment of this out growth.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »