Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers


Hello doctor my name is vaibhav behl i belong from delhi itselt my problem is i used to do masterbate till 1st year of my colege and i started it by 11th standard and after passing 1st year i ommited it suddenly becoz i had lot of presure of studies now i mostly get the night fall when i was dreming that i am with that girl on bed and having sex. plese suggest me how to finish this problem and how to increase my penis size.

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Night fall is not a disease every time. It is just response to sexual tension build up in the body when person is not exposed to the sexual activity for long time. This in turn is followed by the self ejaculation of sperm.
If this night fall is very often say 2-3 times a month it is normal but if it is on the regular basis say 3-4 times a weak or daily. Even when the person is not exposed to sexual interaction or if the interaction is very less like on touching a girl, watching porn movie etc night happens then go for herbal treatment.
One must start with the Asparagus capsules and shilajit capsules to rule out all the nutritional deficiencies of sex organs.
Take one capsule each two times a day with the milk after meal. Milk is also an Natural aphrodisiac substance. It enhances the properties of medicines if taken together. These products really strengthen the reproductive system. Thus the quality and the quantity of the sperm is increased. Also these help in the increasing the stamina and prevent the unusual loss of sperm.
Avoid masturbation during the course of medicines.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »