Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

Penis Enlargement

Hi I am Anirban from Kolkata, my penis size is not well I want to big it. I am trying lots of way like japani oil,himcolin gel but I am not get satisfactory results for that mentaly I became more upset and my bodylanguage is not well at present. I need your full support and give me the best way pls.

In: Penis Health, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

You can take Butea superb capsules and Butea superb gel
The above combination of products have special aphrodisiac herbs which when applied on penis skin increases blood flow towards penis, increases sensitivity of skin, increases pleasure, penis size and orgasm level. Also when capsules are taken along with milk with regular application of Butea superb gel on penis helps in the treatment of curvature and weakness of penis. This also helps in increasing the size of penis.
So we recommend you to use these medicines in combination for two three months regularly top get best results.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »