Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

Penis enlargement.

i am 25 yrs old from Bangladesh. My penis size about 4.5 inces after erection. But i want to enlarge it up to 6 inces or more.How can i do that?plz give me suggestion and from where i can get the medicine.

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Use Kohinoor Gold which is a safe and natural medicine. This is an ayurvedic product which is a powerful sex booster . It helps in increasing libido, gives and maintain rock hard erections, increases duration of sex and gives the powerful orgasm. Small penis is not functionally weak but to satisfy one`s own desires and partner everyone longs to have bigger penis.
Ayurveda has many herbs which are being used to increase the size of penis from ancient times and are very effective.

Orgy Penis Massage Oil is such an herbal preparation having the useful extracts of many rare herbs. It is to be applied on male sex organ regularly for desired results. It helps in increasing growth in penile tissue. It increases size of penis safely without any side effect.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »