Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers


i m 22 year old. my penis is not erect & harder properly so I cant do the sex with my girlfriend so plz give me the naturel treatment of this problem……….?

In: Erectile Dysfunction, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating12 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Insufficient blood supply to the penis veins during erection is the cause for erection problem. this can be helped with the below mentioned

We recommend to take Kohinoor Gold and Butea superb gel
The above combination will not only help to regain the strength but will also help in enhancing the sperm count of the person.
Take one capsule twice a day after meal with the milk. Regular course of three months is recommended for getting the desired results.

Avoid over ejaculation try to preserve as much as you can and masturbation is strongly prohibited during the course of the products.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »