Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

How to cure Fordyce’s Spots?

Sir, i am 24 year old unmarried male. because of masturbation my penis is weak & have premature ejaculation. I also have small Spores (Fordyce’s Spots) on my penis. Are they normal? can i get rid from them. There are some papules seem to be on very early stage on my penis head

Please let me know some remedy for  premature ejaculation, Fordyce’s Spots & penile papules .

Waiting for reply

In: Men's Health,Penis Health, Posted 9 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello, Greetings from

The first thing you must do is avoid masturbation. Read the answer here to get rid of this habit –

Your condition is also known as “Angiokeratoma of the scrotum”, “Fordyce’s disease,” “Fordyce’s spot,” and “Fordyce granules and is very common in males. They generally do not require any treatment though you can apply Tretinoin gel if want. Other treatments include chemical peel or laser that I do not think is actually required for you.

Yes, you need to concern about your premature ejaculation problem and hence, follow the remedy given in the link above.


Answers Answered By: Dr.AyurvedicCure Level Rating12 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »