Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

penis increase and inlarge.

my age is 40 yrs how can i increase my penis. my size is 5 inch long 2inch big, i need some Medicine to Increase my penis, have medicine can buy hire in meadle east.

In: Penis Health, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Penis enlargement can be with the help of either surgical or medicinal purposes. We deal in safe herbal products to help in penis enlargement. One is capsule form for ultimate supply of nourishment for help penis of penis growth muscles. Other is gel form that help in strengthening the penis muscles along with proper growth.

Take Kohinoor Gold and Butea superb gel Take for the period of 3 months at least for desired results .

But penis enlargement depends altogether on the response of the body to these herbal products as some notice change in few months while other take some time. Key to penis enlargement is to take the products regularly.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »