Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

penis issue

1.I do sex with my boy friend but the problem is he gets pain after he outs his sperm, and his testies is not common as it should be it is very big i feel he gets pain because of that and he is shy to consult doctor could you please give a solution please please

2.when we do sex we dont do it directly, I mean he dont release his sperm into my vegina is that a problem

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings from Ayurvedic Cure

We recommend to consult docvtor for physical examination of testis as there can be chances of Hydrocoele or BPH (Benign prostate hyperplasia).

As pain in testis during ejaculation of sperm can be due to some sort of internal reproductive organ infection. There can be chances of the Prostatitis.

This is common inflammatory condition of prostates. We recommend to take gokshura Capsules take one capsule two times a day after meal.
Regular course of three months at least is recommended for desired results.

further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »