Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

Penis of health

mai apni penis ko lekar parishan rahta hu. Mai 15yr me hi hand practice karne ki adat ho gai thi jisse mere penis ka aage ka hissa mota or piche ka patla hai par itna bhi nai hai par jab penis erect hota hai to pata chalta hai or size 5inc. Hi hai or sex me kami a gai hai jisse mai parishan rahta hu plz……..Iska koi sahi dawa bataye chahe wo aurvedic ho ya homiyogaithic..Plz……I am requested.

In: Penis Health, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetngs From Ayurvedic Cure

First or all stop masturbation. this will help in preserving the strength and stamina. Over ejaculation effects the basic health of the person drastically. To regain over all strength and stamina naturally we recommend Butea superb capsules and butea superba gel This combination will help in getting long and strong penis.
Take one capsule twice a day after meal with milk. Also apply gel on the penis in the form of massage to get long and strong erection.

Use the above combination for period of three months to get desired results.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Anrick Level Rating422 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »