Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

penis problem

I am 23yrs my penis size is 5.5 inch with full erection.But my penis is littel bend towards left side,and i want to enlarge my penis size and thickness, and my sex stands for 10min, but i want increase my power more coz i dnot know why my penis is not that much harder usually before, i masterbate allmost 2 to 3 times in a day.!
so, plz tell me how can i slove all these problems of mine…???

In: Penis Health, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating3 points

3 Answers

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

You have small penis, erection problem, bend penis and Premature ejaculation. Take regular course of Kohinoor gold and Macuna pruriens capsule TAke one capsule each two times a day after meal with the milk.

For local application on penis use Butea Superba Gel This is for local application on the penis at least two times a day. It has so powerful penetrating power into the penis. Helps in long and strong erections of the really strengthens the penile musculature.Increases the Libido. It is really helpful in all the male sex dysfunctions.
Take the regular course of the medicines for at least 3 months and avoid Masturbation. Drink a fair amount of Milk along with Balanced diet.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points
Answer #2

Do you have any local stores in delhi or delhi ncr…???

Answers Answered By: ajay23 Level Rating3 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »