Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers


I have a small penis I not happy with the size what shall I do ?

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

enlargement of the sexual organs depends on hormones during puberty. If penis remains under developed or one needs to enhance the size of the penis he can use Cupidrex serum for local application on the penis
Apply serum on penis in form of gentle massage. It will nourish the penile musculature.
Use above product for period of at least three months to have desired results.

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »