Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers


Hi, I am a 28 yr old . My penis size afetr eraction approx 4 inch. I want some medicine that can increase its length and width. Is it possible in ayurveda with out any side effect? And up to which level it can increase and how long I have to use these? I live in India so please suggest medicine that is available in India .I also want to increase fertility of penish,can it possible to increase fertility level without any side effect

In: Penis Health, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

3 Answers

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic cure

We recommend to use Butea superba gel and Capsules. This combination will help in increasing the size of the penis. Also this will help in Increasing the sperm count and volume.

You can either order online or can pay through DD or Cheque in advance.
For more details on payment options please contact our team at [email protected]

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Anrick Level Rating422 points
Answer #2

sir, is there any medicine to make curved penis straight?

Answers Answered By: raamaan Level Rating2 points
Answer #3

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Slight curvature in penis is normal unless one does not experience pain on erection or performing sex. As we know penis is and muscular organ so slight bend is normal. but if the bend is more then we will recommend to start using cupidrex serum for local application on penis.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »