Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers


Well I am age of 32 years and married, the concern is I think Iam losing my sex power.When I have sex with my partner, My pennis doesn’t stand for longer time It reduces to normal size in short spame of time. Would u plz suggest me what to do? over all I feel that Iam losing my sex power.

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

We recommend to take Shilajit capsules along with the Butea capsules ; one capsule each two times a day after meal. This will help to build up for health deficiencies due to over masturbation.
This will help to improve your sexual strength and stamina. Avoid masturbation during course of medicine. Start with the low protein diet, fresh fruits and vegetables.

Further queries are welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »