Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

pennis enlargement

sir iam now 21,my pennis size is 4\’4(errected)i need to increase my pennis choose me medicne

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

There are medical and surgical options available for penis enlargement.

We recommend herbal products as they are safe and without side effects.

You need to take kohinoor Gold and Shilajit capsules in combination for weak reproductive system. this will help in preventing premature ejaculation and will benefit in almost all sexual disorders.
To increase the penis health and help in enlargement start using cupidrex serum
Apply serum on penis in form of gentle massage. It will nourish the penile musculature.
Use above combination for period of atleast three months to have desired results.

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »